BASKETBALL TOWER STEM CHALLENGE
What was the hardest part of this challenge for you? Why?
The hardest part of the challenge was agreeing with an idea because we thought of different ideas.Another hard part about the challenge was when we had to put tape around the tower to make it tight.
What worked really well in this challenge for you ? Why?
Something that worked really well in the challenge was that the tape was sticky. Also the rolled paper was really good because it held the weight of the basketball.
What value did you mostly have to show in this challenge and why?
I showed Brave because I had never done this challenge before. I also showed Create because I tried my best to create a tower made of paper and tape.
What question do you now have because of this challenge?
How much weight can paper hold?
No comments:
Post a Comment