LEARNING INTENTIONS:
- Use prior knowledge to connect with text
- Check accuracy and the meaning of text whilst reading (ITTM)
- Use prior knowledge and context to confirm author's meaning of words and phrases
When using the “I think that means” strategy, what do you have to do? You have to unpack
the sentence in order and put what you think the meaning is in your own words.
the sentence in order and put what you think the meaning is in your own words.
How would you get a “3”? To get a three you have to unpack the sentence in order, put the
I think that means in your own words and you have to convince the person you are telling
the I think that means to.
I think that means in your own words and you have to convince the person you are telling
the I think that means to.
What is a roadblock? A roadblock is when you have never heard the word, and you
don't know the meaning to it.
don't know the meaning to it.
You are making good progress with the strategy “ITTM”. Your next step is to make sure you explain all parts of the actual sentence with accuracy.
ReplyDelete