Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 February 2018

All about me

ALL ABOUT ME

Who is in my family/whanau
In my family, I have my Mum Leanne, my Dad Nathan and a sister Tayla.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
In my spare time, I like to shoot hoops, walk to the park and play on my xbox 360.

What do you like to do at school?
At school, I love to shoot hoops before school and solve math questions.

What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I want to finish my book that I'm reading.

What helps you learn?
Having a buddy so there are more ideas to work with.

What stops you learning?
What stops me learning are people doing and saying funny things.

Who are my friends at school?
My friends at school are Milan, Logan, Eli E,Troy,Sam, Jack C, Peyton, Dominic and Frazer.

What was the best part of the holidays?
My favourite thing in the holiday was going to Spencer Park because I saw my family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment